A Message from the Principal
Dear Parents, Families and Guardians,
I hope that you were able to enjoy some new found freedoms across the weekend.
If you’re anything like me, it’s becoming difficult to keep up with the changes to restrictions and rules, including dates etc!
What I do know is as follows:
- Tuesday 26/10 & Weds 27/10 Preps and Year 3/4 will be onsite.
- Thursday 28/10 & Friday 29/10 Year 1/2 and Year 5/6 will be onsite.
- Monday 1/11 will remain as a school closure day, as to reschedule it further into the term will cause further disruption.
- TheirCare is offering a program for Monday 1/11 (theircare.com.au)
- Wednesday 3/11 all students in all years will return onsite!
DROP OFF ARRANGEMENTS will remain the same with parents able to:
- park in the driveway car park (not the smaller car park) from 8:15am
- use the bush road from 8:30am
BUSH ROAD IS ONLY SUPERVISED FROM 8:30AM (for earlier arrivals, please park in the driveway car park or use TheirCare)
PICK UP ARRANGEMENTS from 3rd November will return to:
- BUSHROAD A-K FROM 3:00PM-3:15PM
- BUSHROAD L-Z FROM 3:15PM-3:30PM
- Parking in the driveway car parks; students will be dismissed at 3:15 (not A-K/L-Z)
PLEASE DON’T DRIVE THROUGH ANY EARLIER AS YOUR CHILD/REN WILL NOT BE AT THE PICK UP AREA.
Students (where possible, are encouraged to walk or ride to and from school).
These students will be dismissed at 3:15pm (and not according to the above Bush road times).
For the benefit of everyone, we ask you to tell your child/ren what pick up arrangements you have in place each day. This helps to prepare your child and assists teachers with supervision.
Still no parent’s onsite. Thanks for assisting with this.
We’ll let you know as soon as this changes.
HATS, MASKS & SUNSCREEN: Please remember that all children require their hat and sunscreen (applied before school). Masks are required for students Years 3-6 (indoors), recommended outdoors and recommended for students Years Prep-2. Exemptions advice to Ange Glennie please.
Les the Crossing Man is retiring! A very big thank you to Les, who has supervised the school crossing for many years now. We thank him for his care and diligence and wish him the very best for the future.
Bob Sled Bree! Past student Bree Walker is fulfilling her Olympic Dream as she competes in Beijing Winter Olympics. Go Bree! Please see link below.
My prayers, best wishes and gratitude.