The formal Religious Education program at St. Mary's is based on the "Coming to Know, Worship and Love" texts and Framework documents, as directed by the Archdiocese of Melbourne.
We also aim to provide an education that is based on our faith and Gospel teachings, where students have the opportunity to further develop their relationships with God and their community. We encourage students to live our school moto, "Love Above All".
Our programs allow students to engage in:
• Daily prayer
• Class Masses once a term
• Regular Reconciliation
• Whole school Masses for Feast Days and other special events
• Prayer as a whole school (assembly, reflections, through song)
• Social justice exploration and action
• Reconciliation and First Communion in Grade 3
• Confirmation in Grade 6
• Baptism (as required) by arrangement with the Parish Priest
Cliick here for Mass Times and R.E. News & Events