Working Bee Registration Form (click here)
Super Working Bee!
Saturday 30th March
The jobs to be completed this Super Working Bee are:
- Move the long jump pit / clear soccer pitch
- Clear the bush track of overhanging branches / undergrowth
- Clear oval edges of blackberries/undergrowth
- Replace eroded soil / grass on oval hill
- Clean soft fall area around equipment
- Prepare path for new concrete
- Create new garden in prep playground
In response to your feedback, the first working bee for this year will be a Super Working Bee.
This means we will be working from 8.00a.m. until 12.00 midday.
If you have the following equipment to bring along it would be appreciated:
Dingo or similar machinery
Hedge trimmer / long handled cutter / secateurs
Future super working bee projects:
Build a deck in prep area & a bridge to flying fox equipment
(those with building skills, let us know!)